- Premium Materials – The Triigger 350 is constructed with an Aluminum Alloy frame for light weight and durability. The Special Edition is coated with an Automotive grade paint for a luxurious finish.
- Dual Spring Hub – contains over 80 individual components that controls the seat height, tilt angle, and tilt tension adjustments.
- Adjustable Backrest – not all bodies are the same, adjust the chair the way you like to sit with the backrest angle option. The back of Triigger chair can recline 33 degrees, and be locked into 22 diﬀerent positions.
- Adjustable Height – seat adjustability makes sure every type of users of different heights can adjust the chair to their unstressed posture. The Triigger chair allow users to change their seating positions as fast as 0.32 seconds.
- Adjustable Armrests – customized to the shape of the arm with adjustability in height gives support to the gaming arm and prevents potential stress.
- Adjustable Seat Depth – the Triigger chair’s seat can be adjusted back and forth, which allow the users can have a more ﬂexible seat depth.
- Multi-directional Lumbar Support – the built-in lumbar support on the Triigger 350 allows the users to adjust the angle of the whole back frame, creating maximum comfort for all users.
- Holtron Hub-less Casters – features roller bearing for pleasing appearance and smooth operation.